ENGLISH IS FUN WITH ME

"Learn a new language and get a new soul."
~Czech Proverb

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Telling your Life's Story

Can You Tell me About...? 

  1. Can you tell about a dream you've had? 

  2. Can you tell about a goal you have? 

  3. Can you tell about something you believe in? 

  4. Can you tell about a place you've visited? 

  5. Can you tell about an accident you've seen?

  6. Can you tell me about the hardest thing you ever had to do? 

  7. Can you tell me about something you regret? 

  8. Can you tell me about a mistake you made? 

  9. Can you tell me about someone you envy? 

  10. Can you tell me about someone you admire? 

  11. Can you tell me about the most important lesson you've learnt in life so far? 

  12. Can you tell me about the hardest decision you have ever made? 

  13. Can you tell me about a famous historical person (living or dead) who if you had the opportunity, you'd like to interview? 

No comments:

Post a Comment