ENGLISH IS FUN WITH ME

"Learn a new language and get a new soul."
~Czech Proverb

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Giving Advice

1. I want to quit smoking.  What should I do?

2.I won 100,000 dollars and I don't know how to spend it. What should I do?

3. I gained a lot of weight in last few years. I want to lose at least 10kg. What should I do?

4. My son doesn't want to go to school. He says that his teacher and all other students hate him. What should I do?

5. I want to get rich quickly. What should I do?

6. My husband doesn't help me with house chores. What should I do?

7. My girlfriend/boyfriend is seeing another man/woman. I saw a message in his/her mobile phone. What should I do?

8. My friend is a shopaholic. She likes shopping with her credit card even she has some hard time paying her monthly credit. How can I advice her?

9. My friend is just 20 years old and still studying but she got pregnant and her boyfriend ran away. How can I advice her? She wants to remove the baby but this is against our law and to our religion.

10. I want to learn Korean language fast. What should I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment